How a Video Platform Can Integrate with Any Third Party Solution
Watching TV today is as convenient as ever. Not only are there hundreds of channels via cable providers, you can also access movies, original content and other programs through simple integrations with services like Netflix or Apple TV.
Don’t you wish it was just as easy to find and use the videos your organization produces?
It’s extremely frustrating to produce fabulous videos and then relinquish them to… what? Can your team even find the videos? Are they using them?
You don’t have to be in the dark.
Today we are proud to preview a new section of the uStudio website – Integrations. Learn how we’ve been integrating with third party applications on behalf of our customers for years. Nearly every uStudio customer has successfully integrated our video platform with a third party solution, and now it’s time to learn more about how these integrations really make your videos work for you.
By integrating with third party solutions and applications, your team can take advantage of robust video functionality and access the videos you produce directly within the environment they work in day-in and day-out. For instance:
- Sales people can distribute videos to prospects directly from Salesforce
- Trainers can distribute videos directly inside your LMS system or Salesforce
- The website team can post videos on your site without ever leaving WordPress
- Marketing can upload videos directly into emails and landing pages via your marketing automation system
The benefits of integrating uStudio’s video platform with third party applications are numerous:
- Host all of your videos in a single, centralized hub using our SaaS-based video infrastructure
- Expose your entire video library directly inside any business application
- Distribute videos rapidly to any business application with a simple drag-and-drop workflow
- Publish videos across any website, video player, social or other channel without having to understand the publishing demands for every destination
- Design completely customer players with simple player builder tools
- “Wrap” third-party players from YouTube or Facebook by layering interactive elements on top of their players
- Set-up live, interactive webcasts on a single embed code
- Engage a variety of calls to action – comments, subscriptions, live chat, purchasing – via open or gated forms directly inside the player
Third-party integrations include:
ANALYTICS – Pull video data into existing analytics packages or measure video performance alongside other forms of content, natively inside any business system.
CLOUD & CDN – A flexible deployment model allows you to take advantage of all the cloud has to offer without the costs of lengthy service engagements and rigid, difficult to maintain custom implementations.
CMS – Remove the technical headaches and easily publish, manage and track interactive videos directly inside any CMS.
CRM – Make video available to sales people or customer support teams directly inside your CRM system in order to find prospect or support customers and/or train employees.
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – Put video directly in any LMS to increase training adoption, engagement and results.
MARKETING AUTOMATION – Publish interactive, lead-capturing videos across your landing pages and social channels.
MONETIZATION – Rapidly distribute content to all of your paid channels or use our interactive eCommerce or Social Selling players to convert viewers into buyers directly inside the player.
SOCIAL MEDIA – Use our all-in-one social publishing tool to rapidly distribute to any social channel without having to know the requirements of every individual channel.
Our integrations pages show just a representation of the many integrations with uStudio. Don’t see a logo on the wall? Doesn’t mean we do not have or cannot integrate with the third party solution. Your imagination is the only limitation. In the coming weeks, we’ll get into the dirty details of uStudio’s video platform vs. other players and why we provide integration flexibility that others may not.