Come Build the Future.
Why join uStudio?
uStudio modernizes the way businesses communicate. Our customers are reinventing employee, customer & partner experiences using uStudio’s market-leading tools for podcasting and complete media management.
uStudio’s secure mobile and desktop products are purpose-built for enterprise use cases, helping business leaders reach increasingly remote and hard-to-engage employees with 5x the effectiveness of traditional channels. Our patented media platform delivers turnkey solutions for everything from town hall meetings to more effective sales training and customer success programs.
Why join? Because you’re excited to help us define the future of business communication.
Current Job Openings
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced developer to help us build great products and move our development processes forward.
You will join a team that takes responsibility for their part of the uStudio platform, implementing new features, improving performance, and building iterative and robust solutions. Above all, your work will impact the way people experience video.
What you’ll do
- Contribute on front-end work and back-end RESTful API projects
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product, and business stakeholders to find elegant but practical solutions. You will become a valued member of an autonomous, multi disciplinary team that’s focused on improving our platform, both internally and externally.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will perform on multiple platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Learn from and teach other developers.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- You are a great human with amazing development skills. You’ve shipped multiple releases over the years, and you understand what it takes to create awesome features and get them delivered into the hands of users.
- You are familiar with multiple front-end Web technologies. We historically have used Backbone and React, with a new focus on Polymer. Ideally, you also have experience working on the backend. We primarily use Python, but it is not a requirement that you be an expert.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial concepts.
- You write modern, testable, and maintainable code in an iterative fashion. It’s important to you to get the smallest viable piece of functionality working and out to users.
- You’re passionate about developing software. You’ll push us to improve our processes, skills, and tooling to provide the smoothest development experience possible.
Who we are
- At uStudio, we believe that video has an incredible impact on consumers. We strive to make video simple for everyone, across the business spectrum.
- We emphasize a sustainable pace and long-term technical investment.
- We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply, and we want you to come be a part of changing the way companies use video.
Account Executives are responsible for selling uStudio solutions to prospective customers. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
The Account Executive will work with all uStudio stakeholders including Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Pre-Sales, Product Support and Product Management to anticipate and meet customer expectations.
What We Do
uStudio is transforming the way Enterprises use media to communicate – and making their workforce and partners better informed and higher-producing employees. As the first and only media tech company with a secure corporate podcasting solution (app and platform), we are transforming the way companies communicate. Our patented platform is used by industry leaders around the world such as Dell, Salesforce, 7-Eleven, Facebook, Manulife, Freddie Mac and more. Come be part of the team that’s bringing podcasting to the enterprise.
The uStudio team is smart, passionate, and loves the hands-on hard work it takes to build a great company. As a business, we put customer value and product excellence first and foremost. Our teams work hard, play hard, and do everything we can to create success. We’re a motivated group with a passion for start-ups and the wild but rewarding ride they entail. Enjoy doing stuff outside of the office? Us too! We celebrate our successes outside of work and take care of our people with solid benefits.
What You’ll Do at uStudio
- Own an end-to-end inside sales cycle from lead to opportunity to close
- Work in coordination with inside uStudio teams to sell as one unit
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Set and execute strong product demos
- Manage personal pipeline and effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your business
- Work to close business with your opportunities
- Represent UStudio’s culture and values in all client conversations
- Hit and exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- 3-5 years software sales, SaaS applications, content management, mobile and/or Web tech preferred
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacious, disciplined, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Salesforce
We’re looking for people with the following characteristics:
- Team-oriented – Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Start up personality – Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Curiosity – Interested in solving business problems for our customers
- Problem Solvers – Creating new and innovative ways to solve problems
- Skilled in Communications – Stellar spoken and written communication skills within and outside of uStudio
- Adaptable – able to fit in and be excited to join the team (we’ll find this out when we meet you!)
This job is located in our HQ office in a funky cool historic building in downtown Austin, TX. Oh, it has free parking.
Customer Success Manager
This role is the face of uStudio for new customers, ushering them through onboarding and training process ensuring a successful launch of our products within their company. You will need to be able to strategically guide customers in uStudio best practices and technical set up.
In addition to onboarding this role will support our customers when they have technical or training questions throughout their customer journey. The person in this role will be able to understand, answer, and escalate issues as they arise.
uStudio is transforming the way Enterprises use media to communicate – and making the lives of employees more productive and efficient. As the first and only company with an Enterprise Podcast solution (app and platform) we are changing the way companies talk to their employees, partners and customers. Built on our patented platform, uStudio’s Podcast solution takes one of the hottest trends in consumer technology (Podcasts) and brings it to the enterprise with all the security, analytics and compatibility you would expect from a world class technology company.
The uStudio team is smart, passionate, and loves the hands-on hard work it takes to build a great company. As a company, we work hard, play hard, and do everything we can to make our customers wildly successful. We’re a motivated group with a passion for start-ups and the wild but rewarding ride they entail. Enjoy doing stuff outside of the office? Us too! We celebrate our successes outside of work and take care of our people with solid benefits.
- Manage onboarding of multiple customers to the uStudio Platform and Applications; ensuring the highest level of service is delivered on a consistent reliable basis.
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting uStudio Platform and Applications.
- Establishing a trusted advisory relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products.
- Track critical success metrics for customers, potential issues, and communicate customer health internally.
- Identify potential upsell opportunities and communicate through to sales team.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on customer needs.
- Answer level one and training support tickets that come in from customers with the ability to identify, prioritize and drive resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Make recommendations on how to update the onboarding and support process to better serve our customers.
- Identify and fill gaps in training and FAQ materials.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Available 30 hrs a week and ability to come into the uStudio office.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience managing customer relationships.
- Customer facing services role that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Excellent organization, time management, and written / verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers (Executive level collaboration a plus).
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.