VIDEO FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer Service Video Platform Bliss
Resolve cases faster & deliver unparalleled customer satisfaction with video
67% of customers prefer to problem-solve themselves rather than speak to a support person.
A customer service video platform that scales from self-service to full-service case management with video.
These days, the first thing customers do when they have a question is to look for the answer on Google or YouTube, where they may or may not find a solution and almost certainly will be exposed to your competitor’s messaging.
Why leave your customer’s satisfaction to fate? Take control of customer outcomes by proactively giving them the information they need before a problem arises.
uStudio puts trackable videos everywhere your customers are likely to look — in your product, knowledge articles, and user communities — as well as at your support agent’s fingertips.
Re-imagine Customer Service with our Customer Service Video Platform:
- Customer Education: Proactively deliver how-to videos to customers before they have a problem.
- Smart Service Analytics: Metrics can tell you who watches which videos and for how long inside your product, knowledge articles, user communities, chat feeds, and more.
- Video Recommendations: Automatically identify the right video at the right time to address a customer issue.
- User Generated Support Videos: Enable customers or agents to record and share video from any device for more effective diagnostics and issue resolution.
- Interactive Video Players: Integrate interactive elements on videos including live chat, annotations, form fields, case closed buttons, and more.
- Video Knowledgebase: Provide customers and agents with public or private libraries of product and issue-resolution videos including links to related content.
- Customer Self-Service: Enable customers to search a library of videos and even close their own case from right within a video.
- Customer Support Agent Training: Provide video curricula to more effectively train customer support reps. Metrics show the impact of video training on your business goals.
- Integrations: Put video directly into popular CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Oracle.
Seven years ago we had 80,000 real estate agents and one product line nationally. We now have 130,000 real estate agents and two product lines globally, and we’ve opened phone support. We initially thought we would need to add 10-12 customer support reps to handle the scale up. Because we relied heavily on our video platform in order to deliver training, in the end, we only added one additional support person throughout all of this.