As a part of our Enterprise Podcasting 1.14 release, we are thrilled to announce that Live Audio Podcasting is generally available. This exciting new product feature now allows businesses to communicate securely with their workforces in real-time, which provides a more convenient and reliable option for listening to company updates on-the-go, rather than requiring corporate network or intranet log-in.
According to IWG, 70% of global professionals work remotely at least one day per week and 53% work remotely for at least half of the week. The predominant way for remote workers to access real-time, secure company communications is to either dial into conference calls or for them to bypass corporate security protocols and use publicly-available chat applications. uStudio's Enterprise Podcasting solution solves this challenge without compromising a company's security standards. Using the new live audio podcasting feature, individuals can listen to company meetings faster and easier than ever.
With the advent of secure live-streaming for podcasts, companies can unlock even more business value from their audio. In fact, there are specific corporate scenarios that are ideally-suited for live streaming. Here are just a few examples of when to use live audio podcasts.
After working with our customers to understand their use cases, we’ve embedded several key benefits in our first-of-its-king live audio solution :
- Integrates with any existing enterprise live streaming infrastructure.
- Single button access to live streams within the uStudio Enterprise Podcast application.
- Automatic reconnection if a stream is dropped, resuming where you left off.
- The ability to pause your live stream and resume at a later time.
- Recorded playback available in minutes for those who missed all or part of an enterprise podcast stream.
- Real-time in-app notifications to alert users when a live enterprise podcast event is in progress.